Ok, I am still alive in blogland. Promise! If anybody else out there is a teacher they will understand this next one . . .
When June rolls around, I vanish. I am out of school for the summer and I just veg out!
List of other excuses for my absence ...
1. I disconnected our home internet connection. (We paid ... get ready ... $90 per month for our internet. We live out in the sticks and we had to have satellite internet.) Expensive. So I got an HTC EVO phone last month and it is a wireless hotspot. For only $30 a month. Great deal, not so much. See the next excuse for an explanation.
2. Which bring me to #2 ... BLOGGER WON'T WORK WITH THIS PHONE!!!! Yikes! What a pain in the sit-upon! I can surf my favorite webby's and look at mine, but cannot add photos or anything! FRUSTRATION ABOUNDS!
3. I am quilting 20 quilts for Quilts of Valor! Need I say more?
4. I am president of a new quiting guild "Twisted Stitchers" which is a learning guild. These ladies are fabulous and making great projects. It is a lot of work coming up with projects for us to do! Lots of work and time consuming!
5. I made another Moda Bakeshop quilt! Can't wait for you to see it!
6. I have 2 friends in need of quilts. One friend had a stroke and the other friend broke her hip.
7. I have 3-year old twins. Aaah, whoever said "terrible 2's" never had a 3-year old. Let alone two 3-year olds. I love 'em but, well, let's just say they're scratching my name off my "Mother of the Year" plaque.
8. I have sooooooo many projects going right now. There are not enough hours in the day!
9. We are halfway thru the new season of Burn Notice! Yow yow! Hello Michael Weston - just sayin'.
10. I am repainting the inside of my house. I've got lots of help from the 3-year old beasties ... I mean lovely children!
As you can see, lots on my virtual plate!
I guess I'm going to have to reconnect my $90 per month internet back up so I can blog. Are there any good support groups for my condition?
PS - I feel like Bella Swan e-mailing Alice Cullen. I keep typing up blog posts but they just don;t go anywhere! LOL! For my Twilight peeps! Go Edward!